Contact me for custom digital designs including etsy store shop headers, personlized gifts, wall decor and more. Powderpointdesigns at gmail
Any designs you see on this blog can be purchased, even if they are not currently in the etsy shop! Don't forget to check the printables tab for free printables!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Two Free Valentine's Day Printables

I love Valentine's Day.  I love pampering my kids and my husband with goodies and filling my house with the red and pink!  I made a couple simple Valentine Printables. Send them to a friend or your love or give them to your Children or just print them off as Valentine Decor!  Don't forget to check out the images in my store and galleries.  Contact me if you need any personalized Designs!  I would love to create something for you!  PowderPointDesigns at gmail.
Do me a favor before printing like Powder Point Designs on facebook, help me spread the word! Click the Link or Click like on the right side of the page!


This little Valentine has a hidden message! Look closely at the repeated word in the shape of a heart. See how long it takes your sweetie to catch on.
This can be a somewhat humorous but sweet Valentine to those who are familiar with the seashore (Or Finding Nemo). Enjoy and have a great Valentine's Day with all those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment