Contact me for custom digital designs including etsy store shop headers, personlized gifts, wall decor and more. Powderpointdesigns at gmail
Any designs you see on this blog can be purchased, even if they are not currently in the etsy shop! Don't forget to check the printables tab for free printables!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love Story

So I made this print for my husband on our Anniversary.  It had all the details of our love story up until our Wedding/Honeymoon.  It was very fun to make and so much fun to look at.  I fall in love with him more and more just having it in our room. I decided to have it as a print to sell.  It would look wonderful with your love story on it.  What a wonderful gift for the guy/girl who is so hard to shop for or needs something different.


Love Story
$30
.

Some things I included:
Places we stayed on our honeymoon
where we got engaged
a line from our song
places for our first date and first sight
where we got married 
etc.

A little tidbit....The two images are our actual wedding rings and the place where we got married.  I changed a lot of the details from our love story for posting this on the web since you don't need all that personal juice of mine!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment