Contact me for custom digital designs including etsy store shop headers, personlized gifts, wall decor and more. Powderpointdesigns at gmail
Any designs you see on this blog can be purchased, even if they are not currently in the etsy shop! Don't forget to check the printables tab for free printables!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Off the Radar

So I know I have been off the Radar for a bit but I am back.  I am setting up a google storefront that you can check out using the tab above or just look at the post below this.  Also I am going to put a few things on etsy for those who are more comfortable but seriously if you have anything you want me to design please let me know!  on Facebook or Powderpointdesigns at gmail I would love to create something fun and personal for you!  Here are a few newbies (not yet in the shop but always available).  I have swayed away from resin and jewelry and really feel like I have found my niche.  Since I have been creating custom images for over 10 years for myself and as gifts I figure why not see who else might need some.  Anyway have a look around!  Thanks!

Marathon/Runner Print

 I made this little cutie for all those runners out there (I am not one) I am working on my equivalent.  I will let you know when its done but this is a great gift to give that person who has accomplished running a marathon.  It would be fun to put the specifics of the marathon like location the name of the individual etc.  Just some ideas for ya!
Family Established Sign

I actually made this for a good friend of mine as a housewarming gift.  She loved it!  I changed the names of course but its just nice and Classy but personal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment