Contact me for custom digital designs including etsy store shop headers, personlized gifts, wall decor and more. Powderpointdesigns at gmail
Any designs you see on this blog can be purchased, even if they are not currently in the etsy shop! Don't forget to check the printables tab for free printables!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kids Temple Art

To find out more about Mormon Temples go here! I love the temple!
 Temple Art A
$3.50
I love this quote by Spencer W. Kimball “It would be a fine thing if … parents would have in every bedroom in their house a picture of the temple so [their children] from the time [they are] infant[s] could look at the picture every day [until] it becomes a part of [their lives]. When [they reach] the age that [they need] to make [the] very important decision [concerning going to the temple], it will have already been made.”  And so I have made a bunch of prints of the temple  for childrens rooms.  I have also made custom prints for some bedrooms and would love to make more.  But for this series I am making these prints really cheap because I really believe this to be a true statement.  Why not add a temple print to your childs room?
 Temple Art B
$3.50

Temple Art C
$3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment