Contact me for custom digital designs including etsy store shop headers, personlized gifts, wall decor and more. Powderpointdesigns at gmail
Any designs you see on this blog can be purchased, even if they are not currently in the etsy shop! Don't forget to check the printables tab for free printables!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Horray For World Down Syndrome Day!

Catie on the Left, Big Bro Sean in the middle, Me on the right
The original 3
(There are 8 of us actually but I ad to share this picture of the first 3 of us)

I truly feel that the world is a much better place because there are people here with down syndrome. I love them! I have an amazing sister who has down syndrome. I love her. She is the funniest, cutest, most stubborn and loving lady you will ever meet. I truly have been blessed in so many ways by her. I have an aunt with down syndrome whose smile can light a room. One of my greatest dreams came true 9 years ago when I taught my first of many students with down syndrome. Families of people with down syndrome work hard, love deep and laugh together more. I made a free printable to celebrate today. Weather you print it or not, share it, pin it, post it, do whatever you can to celebrate what I have called love for 3-2-1 (trisomy twenty one).
Either save them as a JPEG and print away or print from this word document.
Either way... Share the love for 3-2-1 Down Syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment